Unexpected bills. Costly serious illnesses. Hospital expenses. These are all obstacles that every employee needs financial relief. But when open enrollment arrives, not every employee knows how to protect themselves from such hurdles. Everyday Solutions (Underwritten by American Public Life) provides coverage in those areas by combining Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity policies into one convenient decision for the employee. The best part? Employees get to choose which benefit they want a greater focus on, tailoring the Everyday Solutions bundle to their needs.
Why these three benefits?
Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance policies help pay toward a lot of pricey situations when it’s time to pay medical bills.
Accidents may be hard to predict, but they’re easy to prepare for. This benefit protects an employee and their family from the high cost of unexpected accidents. It may be an injury from a car accident or an injury sustained by a kid on the football field. This policy provides great relief when people need it most.
And nobody should worry about finances when they’re recovering from a stroke, heart attack, or fighting cancer. That’s what makes Critical Illness insurance such a valuable benefit in 2020; it helps pay towards the costly medical expenses that come with the lengthy hospital stays associated with covered illnesses.
Speaking of lengthy hospital stays, Hosptial Indemnity pays the policy-holder directly for every day or week they are confined to a hospital bed. This can help people pay toward smaller things that their medical policy may not cover.
What’s in it for brokers?
- By offering their clients Everyday Solutions underwritten by American Public Life, brokers are asking employees to just make one easy decision instead of three.
- There is no underwriting for Everyday Solutions.
- They can offer their clients’ employees a product that is tailored to their needs.
What’s in it for employees?
- Greater coverage for the benefit that’d best suit an employee’s needs! For example, an accident-prone person would want to enroll in the accident-focused Everyday Solutions plan.
- They’ll know that no matter what life throws at them, they’ll be prepared to handle it.
How can I add it to my benefit offering?
This one’s easy! Just CLICK HERE and let us know whether you are a broker, plan administrator, or employer and that you want to add Everyday Solutions underwritten by American Public Life to your benefits offering!